Content Production Assistant APPLY NOW
#WeAreGuildWant to join the UK’s most exciting new Esports company? Guild Esports is Co-owned by David Beckham and launched on the London Stock Exchange in October 2020, Guild Esports is the world's new, global esports organisation. Celebrating and harnessing the diverse and tribal loyalty of sports enthusiasts worldwide, Guild sits at the centre of competitive gaming, entertainment, and lifestyle - and is here to create a new level of excellence in gaming. With a globally unique business model and the world's first fully holistic esports academy - Guild aim to be the world's biggest esports org by 2023!
Here at Guild, we pride ourselves on having a best-in-class esports team and operations by having a unique, UK-based talent pipeline for esports athletes based on the traditional sports academy. There’s more! We are not just an esports team, we’re enhancing our brand by branching out to design and supply the market with our own lifestyle clothing brand.
Could it be you?
We are looking for a Content Production Assistant with a strong understanding of video creation and production lines with some knowledge of video editing. You will need to be passionate, creative, innovative, and pro-active, having that desire to continuously improve your skills and career develop.
Qualifications and Experience required
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- No formal qualification is needed but we would ideally like someone who has on the job experience in any production environment
- Highly creative and adaptable, able to think outside the box
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
- Passionate for content creation
- Able to organise thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and a full workload
- Have confidence and a professional manner
Let’s have a look at the key responsibilities
- Work alongside the internal content and creative team to schedule, manage and deliver Guild’s content and creative output.
- Collaborate with the wider organisation to ensure deadlines are met, budgets are kept to and approvals are completed correctly.
- Work with external production companies to ensure all 3rd party creative and content is executed to the required standard of Guild.
- Liaise with Talent team and Pro team to ensure all Content Creators and pro players, respectively, are booked and are available for content requirements.
Ideate new content ideas with the wider creative team.
Have you got what it takes? Come and join us and be part of the #GuildGang
How to apply
Please send your CV to Kimberley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of emails, we receive daily, please put your full name and the role you’re applying for in the subject bar so we can easily identify your application. NAME-ROLE-APPLICATION. Unfortunately, we cannot provide individual feedback and if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of the closing date, please consider yourself unsuccessful but we thank you for your interest and application.
Please Note: must be willing to relocate to London or London based
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000pa