- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive Or mobile device to store and sometimes track information about you.
- We may use the following types of cookies:
3.1. Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
3.2. Analytical or performance cookies: these types of cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3.3. Functionality cookies: these are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
3.4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Generally, the strictly necessary cookies and some performance and functionality cookies expire when you close the website: these are known as ‘session cookies’. The functionality cookies and some targeting and performance cookies will last for a longer period of time: these are known as ‘persistent cookies’.
- You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Name PurposeUniversal Analytics (Google)_ga
_gidThese cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify anyone, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Facebook pixel These cookies are used for advertising and analytics and allows us to use advertising features such as audiences, conversions, targeting and optimisation as well as Facebook Analytics data. Klaviyo kla_id
Tracks when someone clicks through a Klaviyo email to our website and tracks when someone subscribes (opts in) to a form. Google floodlight These cookies allow us to track and report on conversions (the actions of users who visit our site after viewing or clicking on one of our ads) and to set up an audience, which compiles lists of users who've performed specific actions on a site, then makes those users available for targeting by subsequent campaigns
We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, payment, advertising and analytics partners. See Details.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
- Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 2 years.