Product Marketing Intern APPLY NOW
Purpose of the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Intern to assist Guild’s Marketing team over a six-month period, with the opportunity to extend. You will be supporting the team with the development of key marketing projects, providing insights and innovative ideas for our strategy.
As a growing esports organisation, your day-to-day tasks will grow and develop in order to help Guild achieve our business targets.
- Work with the Product and Digital Marketing team to support the development and execution of go-to-market strategies, ensuring smooth delivery of campaigns across different channels.
- Get hands-on experience with working on marketing planning across various departments at Guild, including Apparel, Guild Academy and Partnerships.
- Liaise with the internal teams, partners and agencies to support successful marketing campaigns.
- Help organise and request creative digital assets across multiple platforms
- Support email marketing content, marketing automation maintenance and suggest improvements.
- Manage Guild Awards strategy and entries.
Knowledge and Traits
- Proven interest in marketing best practices and trends.
- Excellent project management, presentation, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Feel comfortable in a startup environment, learning new skills with the ability to prioritise commitments.
- Keen interest in esports.